Below, we have provided the step-by-step guide to do that. So, just follow the guide, and you can get the custom ROM easily. After the release, this smartphone has been a hit by Poco, a subsidiary of Xiaomi. However, one of the most common complaints of users of Poxo X3 Pro is the UI or user interface. Even though the device has a powerful Snapdragon 860 processor, many users have complained about the device’s performance. So, if you want to get rid of MIUI and get a custom ROM on your device, then you just have come to the right place. Below, we have described how you can install custom ROM on Poco X3 pro.
- Interrupting the firmware installation process could damage your phone.
- Coming to the display, the POCO X3 Pro has the same 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel as the regular X3.
- The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro isn’t equipped with 5G, but it offers a solid 4G frequency coverage that should be sufficient to use the device in Germany.
- One of them is located next to the USB-C port, while the second one is hidden under a narrow opening at the top bezel of the display.
- In this way, you will be able to receive updates from the front row on your Xiaomi device.
- You can configure it from the Mi Remote app on your smartphone.
Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro (vayu) Indonesia (ID) official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool). This is a complete collection of POCO X3 Pro MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Indonesia (ID), may avaliable for models M2102J20SG. Therefore, all official firmwares/ROMs are free to download. Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro (vayu) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
It was also very common to see reviews of excessive power consumption. After installing a new firmware, many background processes work in the background for the first time, the system monitors your activity and habits. Over time, it adapts and unnecessary processes will simply close, then consumption will return to its usual norm. The first problem concerns even more the android 13 itself than the proprietary shell. Fans of a bit of pirates are faced with the problem of denying access to the Data and Obb folders. Now you won’t be able to download a hacked game and upload the cache there manually, the system simply won’t let you do it.
- Well, all you have to do is just flash the stock firmware onto your Xiaomi device and your device will be back to normal working condition.
- Realme 5 Stock Firmware Pro performance has gone down after it received some software updates.
- For its part, the Poco X3 Pro has a larger IPS LCD screen that consists of a 6.67-inch diagonal and has a FullHD + resolution of 2,400 x 1,080 pixels.
- There is also an 8 MP wide-angle camera and a 2 MP camera for macro photos.
- Read on to know how they fare against each other and which one would be better for you.
Check out our Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro vs Poco F3 comparison for all the details. Specs Comparison of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC side by side. The first gadget is the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and the second is the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC. POCO X3 Pro has the flagship chipset Snapdragon 860 at its heart. On the CPU side, this chipset has one extreme performance-oriented 2.84GHz Cortex-A76, 3 performance-oriented 2.42GHz Cortex-A76 and 4 efficiency-oriented 1.78GHz Cortex-A55 cores. We can guarantee that this chipset will not disappoint you in terms of performance. Also, with POCO X3 Pro, you can experience 90FPS stable PUBG Mobile using GFX Tool.